We recognise that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information do we gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience with us.
We record the following information:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” to track your purchases and when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you will not be able to purchase from this site or log in for special members’ pricing or offers.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of the website.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, and we thus recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do we share the information we receive?
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts sensitive information you input during the ordering process.
We generally do not sell products for purchase by children, as we require credit card details, or payment by direct deposit. If you are under 18, you may use our site but we reserve the right not to accept your order if we believe that to sell to you is against the law, you do not have legitimate authority to authorise a purchase, you do not have the means to purchase or pay, that our products may be used inappropriately, or our products could cause harm.
Refunds & Returns Policy
In the event of a printing error, any queries regarding printing or finishing errors must be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods. If we confirm that the error is clearly identified as a printing or finishing error, all steps will be taken to rectify or re-print the job. Faulty goods must be returned to our factory before a re-print can occur. If the problem is a result of incorrect artwork the client will be responsible for the reprinting and any associated costs.
If you wish to cancel an order prior to final artwork approval, please follow the instructions below:
Please read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you placed your order online.
- Log in to your My Account then locate your order.
- To cancel, click on Cancel Order.
For more information about our services, please refer to our terms and conditions.