General questions – FAQ
How to Create an Account
How to Place an Order
How to Place a Custom Quote order
How to Place a Custom Order
How to Place a Custom Graphic design or recreate artwork order
Preparing press-ready artwork for commercial printing can be confusing, especially if this is your first time. Please use this checklist as a guide before uploading your artwork, as it may help you save valuable time and avoid any unnecessary printing delays.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that:
- Your artwork is the correct size and is imposed 1-up, not as spreads.For folded jobs artwork should be supplied at the flat size (for example an A4 folded to DL should be supplied as 2x A4 pages and not as 6x DL pages).
- Your artwork contains correctly set internal and external bleed.
- Your artwork is set using CMYK colours.
- All rich blacks are set to C =20%, M = 20%, Y = 20%, K = 100%.
- All fine black text is set to C=0%, M=0%, Y=0%, K=100% and is set to overprint.
- All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
- All links are embedded.
- All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 7pt using a non-narrow, non-ultra light or non-thin style font.
- All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
- All images in your artwork are 300dpi.
- Your artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks.